stormdeath Index du Forum
stormdeath
Forum de discussion de la guilde Stormdeath - WoW

stormdeath Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How our offense is hurting our defense. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    stormdeath Index du Forum -> Rendez-vous -> Raids
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamesrivard

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Oct - 07:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: How our offense is hurting our defense. Répondre en citant

Many of us have talked at length about our lack of passes to the middle of the field. This year it's gone to a new level. It's like we are a flats/sideline only passing team. During the Redskins and Ravens games, I noticed how shell shocked our defenders looked defending the middle of the field in zone. They were initially in position to make plays, but failed to react once a receiver crossed in front of them or slanted behind them. They didn't move a muscle, continuing to stare deep in the QBs eyes. Both QBs fired balls into the soft spots in the face of pressure.

They question is, why was their reaction so poor? They were well aware of where the receivers were, yet they didn't actually pick up within their zone. It looked like they didn't expect the QB to attempt that sort of pass. I think the reason for this is that the offense they practice against does not attempt those passes, so when they encounter those situations during games, they are simply not prepared. Thoughts?

I didn't find the right solution
References:

App Trailer Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Oct - 07:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    stormdeath Index du Forum -> Rendez-vous -> Raids Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006