stormdeath Index du Forum
stormdeath
Forum de discussion de la guilde Stormdeath - WoW

stormdeath Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: My biggest worry about the team ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    stormdeath Index du Forum -> Rendez-vous -> Raids
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamesrivard

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Oct - 07:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: My biggest worry about the team Répondre en citant

Carr's first year I was unconvinced. I saw good and bad, and didn't know if he had it within him to correct the things I saw as major problems. His second year I saw him improve considerably in areas I felt were problems while improving on the
strengths as well. His third year continued this pattern. 

I have never considered Carr a done deal either way. My opinion between his second and third years was that if treated intelligently, Carr had a good chance to develop into a top quality QB and lead us to a SB. Key to this I always felt was not putting the whole load on his shoulders. 

We are now doing just about everything we can to ruin Carr. 1. Catering to his bad tendency to decide where the ball is going pre-snap. 2. Not providing a run game. Add to this that the play designs are predictable and the defense knows what we are doing. We aren't treating Carr intelligently. 

My worst fear is a combination of the current pattern continuing coupled with a feeling by Carr that he has to carry the load by himself in these circumstances. That this will lead to rash decisions, and interceptions. 

If the time comes when Carr has as many INTs as TDs, we have ruined him, and its time to look for a new QB. Essentially 8-10 years down the drain.

I didn't find the right solution
References:

Brand Advertising Videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Oct - 07:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    stormdeath Index du Forum -> Rendez-vous -> Raids Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006